Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Smiles and Love and Hair Growth!

Today I am grateful for the smiles and love that have gotten me so far. They may have been smiles from strangers, love from my friends and family; or even the smiles and love that I have given as well.


Last holiday season, my mantra became "Bring joy; get joy!" It got me through the Christmas crazy. This holiday my head and heart are in a much better place.

I am grateful for so much this year. I am grateful for having My Self back!

I am grateful for the smiles and love that helped me get through... gosh, I've gotten through so much this year.

I'm going to Ohio to see some family over Christmas and then to New York to spend New Year's with some truly wonderful friends! Though my little heart is very excited, my pockets are not so agreeable.

Which leads me to tell everybody I've decided to sell my soul and endorse, on national radio, a hair-growth product. I won't name names... but let's just say, if it were marketed to the brutha's, it might be called "Bro-gaine".

Now I'm not actually the one using the product, I'm just supposed to be the instigator/catalyst for the other person of the show to use the stuff. Still, it's cash. Cold. Hard. Cash. And as a girl who seriously considered "dancing" (yes. that kind of dancing) to make ends meet, this is nothin'. In fact, after our spec-spot, I think I may be able to land some other endorsements as well. Helloooo, ca-ching!

No comments: